PyData scikits-image overview video

Neil Yager yager.neil at gmail.com
Thu Mar 22 05:05:32 EDT 2012

Great video! It's really about time I start using the ipython
notebook.

I've been spending quite a bit of time this week going through the
PyCon 2012 videos - there's some great ones (e.g.
http://pyvideo.org/video/614/high-performance-python-i). However, many
are ~3 hours, so the YouTube tip is definitely going to save me some
time.

Neil