image conversions

Tony Yu tsyu80 at gmail.com
Thu Feb 9 09:47:54 EST 2012

On Thu, Feb 9, 2012 at 9:20 AM, Michael Aye <kmichael.aye at gmail.com> wrote:

> I think I understand now. Because the uint32 range was only used up to
> value of 27, the float value became so small, right?:
>
> In [23]: 27.0/(2**32)
> Out[23]: 6.28642737865448e-09
>

> Ok, good that we talked about it... ;) (and sorry for the noise..)

Glad you figured it out on your own, but that's actually a good point: we
don't have uint32 ranges listed in the docs.

Based on your recent emails, I think you may be a good resource. Please
continue to point out any spots in the code or the docs where things aren't
clear. It's easy for us to overlook the unintuitive parts of the package
after using it for awhile.

Thanks,
-Tony