FreeImage_GetPitch not found (on Win7 x64)

Zachary Pincus zachary.pincus at yale.edu
Mon May 23 08:12:08 EDT 2011

> Strange that it worked at all then.  Does anybody know the difference
> between cdll and windll?

It's to do with how the symbols are declared in the library, and how the arguments are pushed to the stack (or something similar). Not all dlls on windows seem to be compiled with the windll calling convention, though I don't know why or in what circumstances you see that.

Anyway, I'll test further when I get a chance (sorry, very busy here).