PyOpenCL computing backend

Dan Farmer dfarmernv at gmail.com
Wed May 18 01:13:51 EDT 2011

Just as a relevant resource for other people trying to get OpenCL
savvy in a hurry, I've been watching a series of talks that Andreas
Klockner gave in Jan. 2011. There are 4 one hour sessions:

Lecture 1  - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X9mflbX1NL8 (Intro stuff)
Lecture 2 - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MqvfCE_bKOg (PyOpenCL)
Lecture 3 - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TAvKmV7CuUw (Code generation)
Lecture 4 - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SsuJ0LvZW1Q (Multi-GPU, PyCUDA)