scikits.image sprints at EuroScipy and SciPy 2011

Emmanuelle Gouillart emmanuelle.gouillart at normalesup.org
Mon Jun 20 11:22:21 EDT 2011

Hi,

about the Euroscipy sprint, it would be possible to have rooms at the
Ecole Normale Superieure also on the days before the conference (Tuesday
August 23rd and Wednesday 24th, I think the scikits.learn guys plan to
work on these two days). If some of you can make it to Paris before the
start of the conference, then we'll have more time to work on the scikit.
The other possibility is to work in the evening and/or skip lectures, but
as an organizer of Euroscipy, this is not an option for me :-).

Cheers,
Emmanuelle