Need an advice

Nadav Horesh nadavh.horesh at gmail.com
Thu Dec 22 15:12:59 EST 2011

I have several scripts dealing with image procession of digital cameras raw
data. Currently in use are filters and array processing from numpy,
scipy.signal, scipy.ndimage and numexpr. I am looking for faster tools that
cold be used without any extensive learning period. I came up of the
following options:
1, Theano: Can be very fast, but missing some important features  like a
median filter
2. OpenCV: Fast and features rich, but the interface is not easy to learn.

Any recommendation for alternative libraries or easy interfaces to opencv?
(I looked at pyopencv, but the project doen't seems to be alive these days)

   Nadav