Help needed using pymorph

Alex alex.liberzon at gmail.com
Wed Apr 13 13:47:44 EDT 2011

Hi,

Thanks to all for the help.

- there are hundreds to thousands of images to analyze
- these are separate frames but taken at short time intervals such
that it's possible to consider them as a sequence of movie frames
- all these: background, lighting and camera pose are common. But, in
addition to the specific balls moving in the frames, there are also
other particles moving that need to be tracked separately.

Hope it helps,
Alex