Update: OpenCV and docs

Chris Colbert sccolbert at gmail.com
Sat Oct 17 15:12:45 EDT 2009

I'd also like to mention that Stefan helped a great deal with the
Nitty Gritty of the OpenCV wrappers, (setup.py anyone?). Credit where
it's due...

Also, this is not the end state of the wrappers, what you send is ~
30% of what I plan to have wrapped. I committing every couple of days,
so it's really still a work in progress.

Cheers!

Chris