OpenCV Calibration Wrapping - Some questions

Chris Colbert sccolbert at gmail.com
Thu Oct 15 08:14:01 EDT 2009

Man Holger, I must say (I just read your code on git), you picked up
my code an ran with it quite well! Impressive!

There are only a few things (semantic) that I would change. But they
are long-winded to explain here.

At any rate, fork my git branch, and push your changes to that. Then
send me a pull request and I will make the semantic changes and a unit
test.

Also go ahead and create the utilities sub-dir if want...

Cheers!

Chris