Trace path

Gary Ruben gary.ruben at gmail.com
Sun Nov 22 07:39:13 EST 2009

Hi Stéfan,

Assuming it's not easy to cast the input array to the float32 type,
because I'm guessing it will be called with int arrays if not
explicitly stated, can I suggest changing the documentation like:

costs : (M, N) ndarray of float32

Also, can I suggest a returns section like this:

Returns
-------
tuple : (costs, paths)
         ``costs`` is an (M, N) ndarray of float32 of cumulative
         costs from the starting point
         ``paths`` is a list of paths where each path is a list
         of ``(x, y)`` positions ordered from the start to each
         end point

--

Apart from that, I had a bit of a play with it and it worked nicely
for me. The only other thing is maybe adding a test case with a couple

Gary R.