ANN: scikits.image v0.2

Stéfan van der Walt stefan at sun.ac.za
Sun Nov 15 07:08:52 EST 2009

Hi Lev

2009/11/15 Lev Givon <lev at columbia.edu>:
> Thanks for the quick fix. One other small item: it seems that
> installing the package causes the setup.py files in the source
> directory tree to be installed:

Thanks for the thorough testing.  Unfortunately, I don't know how to
fix this, or whether it should be fixed -- I see numpy also installs
its setup.py files.  The setup.py files need to be included in the
sdist, but excluded from the install, and I'm not aware of setuptools
functionality for that (but please point me in the right direction if
you know how!).

Cheers
Stéfan