Histograms added to Fancy Imshow and ColorMixer

SirVer sirver at gmx.de
Fri Nov 6 05:10:19 EST 2009

Hi Chris,

I did not yet have time to check your work out, but it looks fantastic
only judging from the screenshot.
I have some remarks:

- I would very much prefer to have each of the tools you develop in
separate windows that could be enabled (for example) via
menu entries or context menus. Otherwise the window is very cluttered
with stuff that I might not be interested at the moment.
- A very useful additional tool for me would be line cross sections
(e.g. a plot of the RGB values along a line that crosses the
image horizontal or vertical).

Keep up the great work!
Cheers,
Holger