Updates to fancy imshow widget and ColorMixer

Chris Colbert sccolbert at gmail.com
Wed Nov 4 19:42:52 EST 2009

Hey Everyone,

More updates tonight for the ColorMixer and the fancy imshow widget.

I added HSV support to color mixer, so you can now manipulate the
image from HSV space.

I also updated the mouse tracking to display the RGB, HSV, and X-Y pos
of the cursor when your mouse is over the image.

Its in my IO branch, but I have a feeling that Stefan is going to pull it soon.

But please, put it through the grinder and tell me what needs changing.

This is what we have so far in the widget:
- RGB manipulation (additive and multiplicative)
- HSV manipulation (additive and multiplicative)
- Brightness (offset and factor)
- RGB, HSV, X-Y pos data interrogation
- Auto image scaling on resize

Future plans:
- contrast manipulation
- a save to file button
- a save to variable button (this could be tricky)
- Histograms!
- zooming (this could also be harder than it first seems)
- resizing bars

So I'll start with the easy stuff first.

Cheers!

Chris