[pyvideo-data] Hello, everyone

will kahn-greene willkg at bluesock.org
Wed Apr 27 17:05:35 EDT 2016

Hi Greg!

Earlier today, I sent out an email soliciting help with figuring out
whether we should switch to json schema:

https://mail.python.org/pipermail/pyvideo-data/2016-April/000007.html

Right now we have a home-grown solution which seems fine but has some
issues we need to work out anyhow so it's a good time to think about
whether to continue with that or switch to a different model. JSON
Schema seems like a possibility. I don't know if there are other options
out there for defining shape of JSON data so that we can document and
also validate the data.

Anyhow, I'd love to have some help with it. This work is essentially
covered by these issues:

* https://github.com/pyvideo/pyvideo-data/issues/21
* https://github.com/pyvideo/pyvideo-data/issues/26

/will