[Pythonmac-SIG] Pythonmac-SIG Digest, Vol 189, Issue 1

Vincentius Vincentius macytdl at gmail.com
Sat Oct 2 22:34:28 EDT 2021

Kevin, many thanks.

Requiring users to install Python themselves might be asking too much for many – they would just look somewhere else for a tool that doesn’t impose requirements.  Anyway the standard install comes with developer tools that the ordinary user will not need and, from my experience, object to.

I’ve been pointed to PyInstaller which might be a solution for distributing the Python script separately.

Cheers.

Garry
macytdl at gmail.com