[Pythonmac-SIG] Error with mimetype on OS-X 11 (Big Sur)

Chris Barker chris.barker at noaa.gov
Thu Dec 16 15:22:18 EST 2021

thanks Ronald.

I"m afraid starting from the common line (with open) results in the same
error, and no messages to the console.

Everything is in the app bundle.

and I did find the template in the bundle:

MapRoom.app/Contents/Resources/maproom/templates/default_project.maproom

so I think what's changed is the root for the uri it's using:

 'uri': 'template://default_project.maproom'

Now to figure out where / how that's set.

-CHB

Chris.Barker at noaa.gov