[Pythonmac-SIG] please advise me

Chris Barker chris.barker at noaa.gov
Tue Feb 28 12:23:44 EST 2017

This is really a better question for the VPython folks, but:

1) Have you clicked "Don't show this warning again"? if so, does it keep
coming back?

2) you will need to tell us more about exactly what you installed, and how
you are running the application. i.e. "I open a Terminal Windows and type
...." or " I doubple click on the ??? icon, or ???

and when in this whole process does the above dialog appear?

-CHB