[Pythonmac-SIG] PyQT on Lion? (Charlie Clark)

Arana Fireheart aranafireheart at mac.com
Wed Jul 11 14:41:18 CEST 2012

Charlie,

	I tried virtualenv after reading lots of people extolling it's virtues. Having had little luck with other methods I thought I would give it a try. I have managed to get this all built on my MacBookPro which is running Snow Leopard, but not on my desktop machine (iMac). HomeBrew lists PyQT as installed, but when I try to run some code it fails with a "can't find module".

	What I don't get is why python can't locate the installed modules. Do you have any hints as to how I can track this down?

Arana