[Pythonmac-SIG] no app found

Carl Aksynczak carl.aksynczak at gmail.com
Thu May 19 21:54:13 CEST 2011

Thanks for your answer Russell,

I did what you wrote for py2app and It works well for Mac OS 10.4 (power pc)

But an other thing appends when I've try to build on 10.6. I get a 64 bit
error. I've change the var VERSIONER_PYTHON_PREFER_32_BIT to yes. And still
not compiling. This is an issue because argv_emulation is set to true.

Thanks

Carl