[Pythonmac-SIG] improving interactivity in scripts

Adam Morris amorris at mistermorris.com
Wed May 4 11:41:24 CEST 2011

Dear all,

I was wondering what sort of options are out there for a poor soul who
deploys Python extensively in his workflows, and uses appscript and
calls to display dialog and the like to interact with the user, but
would really, really like it if there could just be something out
there, as easy as display dialog, that would give me more options for
dialog boxes.

I want something as "easy as python" to use in my program, and that
doesn't make me use Interface Builder. I don't know why, but I prefer
to handle and maintain everything with straight code.

Could you suggest a package or different packages to use to get me
things like checkboxes in my simple dialog boxes that also ask for
input?

-Adam