[Pythonmac-SIG] py2app, argv-emulation, and 64-bit

Josh Powell lists at joshpowell.net
Wed Mar 30 22:54:54 CEST 2011

Hi all-

I'm still relatively new to python, and very new to py2app.  I'm looking for a workaround to the issue that "argv-emulation is not supported for 64-bit executables."  I have a fairly simple script that processes a text file, and would like to make a drag and drop app for users who aren't comfortable with the command line.

Could anyone suggest a way around this error?  My next move is to try building in Leopard, but would appreciate other suggestions (esp. if they don't require my finding a Leopard system.)

TIA,

Josh Powell