[Pythonmac-SIG] Getting an Error When Running App built with Py2app

Mike smartmike1 at gmail.com
Sun Jun 12 21:02:32 CEST 2011

Hi,

Tried installing Python 2.7 32 bit and WXPython. I now get import error: no
module named appkit

I assume this means I would have to install XCode, then PyObjC for the py2.7
build. Correct me if I'm wrong...

Would much rather get this working with the built in python, but not sure
what else to try.

Mike