[Pythonmac-SIG] py2app 64 bit or 32 bit

BjornJohansson bjornjobb at gmail.com
Fri Oct 29 18:40:08 CEST 2010

Ok, thanks for the reply
It is a pain to build executables for mac if you dont own a mac....
Apple does not permit you to run it as a virtual machine either...
I think it would be in their interest to distribute a (crippled) version
that could be used to build software, since
less software is available for mac, and this certainly does not help...
/bjorn