[Pythonmac-SIG] Latest Py2app bug..

hari jayaram harijay at gmail.com
Mon Oct 12 20:47:31 CEST 2009

I get the following error when I build with the newest svn version of
py2app and python.org 2.6.3 on 32 bit OSX leopard , py2app svn build
At revision 84.

ImportError: '/Library/Frameworks/Python.framework/Versions/2.6/lib/python2.6/lib-dynload/wx/_core_.so'
not found

So I still cannot build a standalone wx python app if I use any
python.org python on Leopard MAC OSX 10.5.8

Hari