[Pythonmac-SIG] Py2App and PyQT

Eddie L theodoreiii at hotmail.com
Mon Jan 12 23:04:32 CET 2009

I had the exact same problem and fixed it adding that line to the __boot__.py
file in the app's package contents, but I was wondering if there was a way
to tell py2app to do this automatically in the setup script because
otherwise I'd have to do it manually every time I build my project. Py2exe
has a custom boot script option but it doesn't look like py2app does.

Thanks,
Eddie