[Pythonmac-SIG] Import AppKit (pyobjc) and Cocoa-Python Debug Error

Ronald Oussoren ronaldoussoren at mac.com
Fri Mar 28 11:44:11 CET 2008

On Friday, March 28, 2008, at 11:40AM, "Dongpyo Hong" <dhong at gist.ac.kr> wrote:
>Hi all,
>
>I am not sure whether this issue was already dealt in here.
>
>XCode 3.0 already included python 2.5.1 (I think), and I updated it
>with 2.5.2
>and replaced the installed one with this.

What exactly did you do? Have you replaced /System/Library/Frameworks/Python.framework by another version or did you install the python-2.5.2 DMG from python.org (which installs the framework in /Library/Frameworks)?

The former is not supported at all, and if you have removed /System/Library/Frameworks/Python.framework you have hosed your system and likely need to reinstall.

Ronald