[Pythonmac-SIG] [py2app] how to make a .app running on mac intel 10.5

El Duvelle elescargot at hotmail.com
Tue Jun 17 09:48:02 CEST 2008

Hello everybody,

I'd like to make a .app file from a python program I've written. For this, I use py2app and I've got a mac on which I've installed all the packages I need in order to run my python program. But the processor of this mac doesn't correspond to the processor of the mac on which the .app must run, which is an Intel with mac os 10.5.

So my question is : are there options in py2app which would enable to make the .app running for another processor than the one on which py2app is installed, and more precisely an Intel with mac os 10.5 ?

I hope someone will know about this... And sorry for my bad english.

Thanks.

Leos