[Pythonmac-SIG] py2app doesn't include QtOpenGL.so

Derrick Hendricks hendricks52 at gmail.com
Tue Jul 1 17:19:40 CEST 2008

I'm trying to build an app on my 10.5 iMac.  This app uses PyQt4 and
OpenGL.  I'm also cross compiling down to 10.3 universal and using the
python 2.4.4 which I got from python.org so I can build the app as
"standalone".  When I run py2app, it does not copy QtOpenGL.so into the
Contents/Resources/lib/python2.4/lib-dynload/PyQt4 directory in the app.
The app does import modules from the QtOpenGL module (specifically QGLFormat
and others).  I'm currently using:
Qt 4.3.5
PyQt-mac-gpl-4.3.3
sip 4.7.4