[Pythonmac-SIG] Guages, Sliders, Graphs and py2app

Kenneth miller xkenneth at gmail.com
Tue Feb 5 05:05:30 CET 2008

All,

    Couple quick questions here.

    I've got a small program I'm distributing, all in python, and I'm
relying on py2app to distribute it. Which is fine, I can even get it to
work with Tk etc. I like Tk, it's simple, but it's too simple for what I
want to do. I'd like to be able to display data using widgets like a
thermometer, guages (like in your car), orthogonal graphs, polar graphs,
etc. Is there a python GUI framework available with these types of
widgets that's easy to distribute along with an App built with py2app?

Regards,
Kenneth Miller