[Pythonmac-SIG] Xcode 3.0 and Compiled Python Files?

Brian Berliner bb at brianberliner.com
Wed Apr 23 17:00:31 CEST 2008

Hi Chris,

Thanks for the response.

So, I'm using Xcode 3.0 with Python and Objective-C/Cocoa files
intermixed.
Right now, I just do the Xcode "Build" process, which creates my
foo.app package.

Would py2app be appropriate for me, since I have mixed Xcode/Cocoa and
Python files, currently controlled by the Xcode build environment?

Also, I'm developing on Leopard for Leopard, if that matters...

Thanks!

	-Brian