[Pythonmac-SIG] Back-porting Python 2.3 to Mac OS X 10.5?

Brad Knowles brad at shub-internet.org
Thu Apr 17 22:07:52 CEST 2008

Conrad Taylor wrote:

> Hi, if your new machine will be arriving soon, I would recommend assisting
> the Access Grid team in doing the port.  Then you'll not waste time trying
> to get Python 2.3.x and the associated version of Access Grid installed.

Regretfully, I have no idea when the new machine will be arriving.  The new
monitors that were ordered with it just came in, but they're from a
different manufacturer.

Actually, I think I may be most of the way towards getting Python 2.3
installed with Access Grid working.  I think I may just have to re-install
Access Grid now.

Thanks!