[Pythonmac-SIG] Problem with numpy on Leopard

Ronald Oussoren ronaldoussoren at mac.com
Sat Nov 3 07:58:52 CET 2007

On 2 Nov, 2007, at 12:32, Kent Johnson wrote:

> Christopher Barker wrote:
>> I suppose this may be a time to take a good look at workingenv
>> again...
>
> Or virtualenv which has replaced workingenv:
> http://pypi.python.org/pypi/virtualenv

Virtualenv almost but not quite works on OSX. I've donated the code
that deals with framework installs, but it turns out that activating
those environments only works in some situations. Either calling the
activate using a relative path worksor it works using an absolute
path, but not both.

Yet another challenge :-)

Ronald