[Pythonmac-SIG] controlling iTunes with appscript

Simon Brunning simon at brunningonline.net
Wed Nov 29 10:22:33 CET 2006

On 11/28/06, Jamie Stuart <jamie at eurotalk.com> wrote:
> Thanks Simon - I've now got it adding correctly to the playlist but
> still can't seem to set the track name. This is what I was attempting:
>
> convertfile = itunes.convert(addfile)
> convertfile.name.set('New Title')

Hmmmm. Perhaps what the convert function returns isn't a track? I'm in
meetings all day today, but I'll have a look when I get the chance.
(The referenced for all this stuff is viewable through XCode, BTW.
Open up XCode, select File, Open Dictionary, then iTunes, and the
reference is there.)

--
Cheers,
Simon B