[Pythonmac-SIG] Application without py2app?

Christopher Barker Chris.Barker at noaa.gov
Tue May 16 18:55:17 CEST 2006

Ronald Oussoren wrote:
> The best solution would be to teach SPE about application bundles,
> but I don't know how hard that would be.

I'm confused. Do you need to run PyObjC apps from within a bundle? Why
not debug by running your scripts with pythonw, like we all do for
non-gui programs, wxPython, etc. SPE (or Eclipse) should be able to do
that just fine.

Or are you trying to debug a problem that only shows up after you've
made a bundle from your scripts?

-Chris

--
Christopher Barker, Ph.D.
Oceanographer

7600 Sand Point Way NE   (206) 526-6329   fax

Chris.Barker at noaa.gov