[Pythonmac-SIG] Job postings - allow or not?

Bob Savage bobsavage at mac.com
Wed Mar 8 20:05:55 CET 2006

On Mar 8, 2006, at 6:32 AM, John Clark wrote:

> I would also say that I would appreciate it if the postings allowed
> were
> significantly Python oriented

Speaking as a person who is actively looking for work, I agree with
just about everything said so far. I especially agree that the job
should include Python skills, else it is not worth anyone's
bandwidth. I also agree that a decision to let some posts that look
appropriate through should not be taken as a binding requirement to
always do so in the future.

best wishes to all,

Bob Savage