[Pythonmac-SIG] PyObjC/Py2App build problem

Ronald Oussoren ronaldoussoren at mac.com
Sun Jun 4 10:49:52 CEST 2006

On 2-jun-2006, at 22:39, Michael Glassford wrote:

> This seems to have worked for me. I'm now getting another error (at
> the end of this message). I haven't had time to look at it yet
> because of other things that came up today, so it may be something
> simple.

This looks like PyObjC being build for PPC being used on Intel, that
is the architecture for which PyObjC is build doesn't match the
architecture of the currently running interpreter. The easiest way to
fix this is probably to build a universal binary of PyObjC, there's
an AUTO_UNIVERSAL option at the top of setup.py that enables building
a universal binary with Apple's distribution of Python 2.3.

Ronald