[Pythonmac-SIG] So what can we do to clean up the wiki?

skip at pobox.com skip at pobox.com
Sun Dec 31 06:58:56 CET 2006

I realize Bob's kind of hamstrung at the moment.  I set up my login to the
wiki to monitor all changes.  I went through and fixed what I could.
Without revert or DeletePage actions it's a bit tough.  In addition, when I
went to restore the FAQ and DrawBot content it told me "too many links" and
wouldn't let me replace the crap with the correct content!  I had to do them
in several edits...

If someone knows how to delete pages in that old version of Moin (SystemInfo
barfs with a MemoryError, so I can't tell how old it is), please search for
"junk" or "spam" in the text of all pages.  Many of the pages that are
returned should just be deleted.

Skip