[Pythonmac-SIG] Fwd: MacPython icon mockup

Saggau saggau at gmail.com
Wed Apr 19 23:41:25 CEST 2006

First thing that hit my brain:  "That's IT."  <----that doesn't happen often
in my life.

Rock on.

Jonathan

On 4/19/06, Nicholas Riley <njriley at uiuc.edu> wrote:

> On Wed, Apr 19, 2006 at 04:41:59PM -0400, Jacob Rus wrote:
> > Ok, got it.  Well, I've now put more time into this than I wanted to,
> > but I've got a glassy version of the correct python logo at full size,
> > [here][4].  Let me know what you all think.  If it looks good to
> > everyone, I can make a .py icon like the one linked above, and an editor
> > icon like Script Editor and TextEdit's, though someone will have to help
> > me with the pen/pencil/whatever.  I'm still not clear what the
> > "drag-n-drop script runner" icon should look like.
>
> Looks great.  Quick, make the other icons before anyone else
> complains! :)
>
> --
> Nicholas Riley <njriley at uiuc.edu> | <http://www.uiuc.edu/ph/www/njriley>

The extent to which an individual can resist being blindly led by tradition
is a good measure of his vitality.  - Harry Partch

There is a computer disease that anybody who works with computers knows
about. It's a very serious disease and it interferes completely with the
work. The trouble with computers is that you 'play' with them! - Richard P.
Feynman

Few people are capable of expressing with equanimity opinions which differ
from the prejudices of their social environment.  Most people are not even
capable of forming such opinions.  - Einstein