[Pythonmac-SIG] Python Universal packages- how can I help

Jordan Mantha mantha at chem.unr.edu
Sat Apr 8 02:25:02 CEST 2006

Hi all!
    Ok, so I recently got my first mac, an Intel iMac (17") for work.
So far I have been totally impressed. I really enjoy OSX and starting
to get into Python more.  However, I'm starting to feel bad that I
have this thing and I'm not helping with testing/building Universal
packages for other people to enjoy. I'm particularly interested in
scientific python packages (scipy and friends, matplotlib, pyx, etc.)
and wxpython. Is there a general place to find tutorials or something
on creating Universal python packages? I'd like to help fill in
http://pythonmac.org/wiki/UniversalPackages if I can. How would I go
about doing that?

Thanks,
Jordan Mantha