[Pythonmac-SIG] [Matplotlib-users] Re: matplotlib on Tiger?

Charles Moad cmoad at indiana.edu
Tue Jun 7 23:57:54 CEST 2005

     All the binaries I provide depend on the system installed python
(i.e. python2.3.x).  These binaries are meant for people who want a
one click installer for matplotlib in OSX that includes all needed
dependencies.  I would expect more seasoned python users to install
the packages from pythonmac.org.  I will add a note on the site.
     For the record, if anyone wants the Xcode project files for the
freetype and libpng frameworks I provide, just ask.

- Charlie