[Pythonmac-SIG] Solid GUI toolkits for Mac?

Bob Ippolito bob at redivi.com
Thu Jul 28 00:38:22 CEST 2005

That's actually part of the intro documentation, it's just not on the
site since it was written after the last version was released:

http://svn.red-bean.com/pyobjc/trunk/pyobjc/Doc/intro.html

The intro documentation should be all you need to be able to
understand PyObjC and get started reading Apple's Cocoa documentation.

-bob