[Pythonmac-SIG] py2app and argv_emulation

João Leão joaoleao at gmx.net
Thu Jan 27 16:11:29 CET 2005

Hi list

Before I begin: thank you Bob for py2app. Py2applet is great for simple
projects, even for newbies, and I can't see how could it be easier to
use.

That said, I wanted to ask you how can I get argv_emulation with py2app.
Using py2applet I get it "for free" and I suspect that it has something
to do with "__boot__.py" inside the application package. However I
don't have a clue about if argv_emulation is an option defined in
"setup.py" or somewhere else.

Thanks for any help.
_
joão