[Pythonmac-SIG] Re: Pythonmac-SIG Digest, Vol 21, Issue 35

Brendan Simons brendansimons at yahoo.ca
Mon Jan 24 16:03:25 CET 2005

> If we can make
> something that Mac users can grudgingly accept as
> capable of making
> good Mac interfaces, I'll feel we've accomplished
our
> goal. :-)

Kevin,
  I would like to thank you for your work towards that
end.  wxPython allows me to develop my apps both on my
home mac, and on my work PC.  Not only do my apps look
-and feel- native on each platform (after some
tweaking, the default border size for most wxWidgets
is way too small for os x), but they're future-proof
(which is VERY valuable to my company, who's still
porting programs from an out-of-business mainframe
OS).

The result is close enough that I might be able to
convince my office to switch to Apple.  You can't beat
that!

Brendan
--
Brendan Simons