[Pythonmac-SIG] Mac PyImport_ImportModule("modulename")

Zhi Peng zhiyong_peng2003 at yahoo.com
Sat Dec 10 01:41:09 CET 2005

Hi! All

  In my c code, I have used myMod=PyImport_ImportModule("moduleName") and run on Mac, but it just can not import the "moduleName" for some unknown reason.

  I am sure I install the "moduleName" by "pythonw setup install". And I can import "moduleName" from command lines such as

  >pythonw
  >import moduleName

  It is fine. I wonder why PyImport_ImportModule can not import it, while it can import module os by using
  PyImport_ImportModule("os")

  Any suggestion?

  Thanks

  Zhi