[Pythonmac-SIG] appscript terminology caching

Michael Hudson mwh at python.net
Tue Oct 19 11:28:03 CEST 2004

has <hengist.podd at virgin.net> writes:

> ... but then the great majority of AS users aren't hugely computer
> literate; nor (quite rightly) could they give a flying crap about
> what's really going on (as long as it does what they meant it to
> do).

This is of course the problem with AppleScript: it never does what I
meant it to do, so I do give a crap about what's really going on but
have never been able to figure it out (despite being rather more than
just "computer literate").

Good luck on doing better :)

Cheers,
mwh

--
  > I'm a little confused.
  That's because you're Australian!  So all the blood flows to
  your head, away from the organ most normal guys think with.
                        -- Mark Hammond & Tim Peters, comp.lang.python