[Pythonmac-SIG] installing wxpython on panther

altern enrike at altern.org
Fri Oct 15 17:46:19 CEST 2004

hi

i removed 2.3.3 (or at least i think i did it by following the
instructions on the FAQ). Now i managed to install pyopengl and wxpython
but i also need numeric and PIL. I am using the package manager but it
doesnt download them properly. I discovered that PIL and numeric went
into this folder

/library/frameworks/python.framework/versions/2.3/lib/python2.3/site-packages

while OpenGL and wx are in

/library/python/2.3

then i run python and i can import wx or opengl but not numeric or PIL.

i would have thoght that all packages should be installed in the default
directory.

again, any tips?
thanks ...

--