[Pythonmac-SIG] #! line and simple dialogs

Cameron Laird Cameron at Phaseit.net
Mon Oct 4 01:09:08 CEST 2004

On Sun, Oct 03, 2004 at 05:02:27PM -0400, Bob Ippolito wrote:
			.
			.
			.
> >Thanks, I'll take a look.  Unfortunately, I don't think the OS X
> >system python ships with Tkinter.
>
> No, it definitely does not... although I would say "fortunately",
> because TclTkAqua isn't something I'd like to see more applications
> using :)
			.
			.
			.
This is one of the many cases where subtlety is lost on me.  I
*think* you favor Cocoa and PyObjC, and see TclTkAqua as only a
competitor to them--is that right?  I sure agree there's a lot
to like about PyObjC.