[Pythonmac-SIG] python + pygame on OSX

Bob Ippolito bob at redivi.com
Tue Feb 24 19:32:07 EST 2004

Apple has guidelines for many reasons and they obviously put quite a
bit of thought and effort into making sure they are good for both
application developers and users of their operating systems.  This use
case is clearly covered with another approach.  If you feel that they
are wrong, you should file a bug and/or contact Developer Technical
Support.  You're obviously free to do it any way you want, but you have
been warned that what you're doing is a bad idea and we have tried to
point you in the recommended direction.

-bob