[Pythonmac-SIG] any tips on using MacPython 2.3 (Carbon) *embedded*?

Paul Miller paul at fxtech.com
Mon Feb 16 17:42:39 EST 2004

I've got an app that embeds the Python 2.3 interpreter. On Windows, I have
the python23.dll in my application direction, and a subset of the Python23
Lib directory (contains random.pyc and zlib.pyd, since I import scripts
from .zip files), and it works fine. I don't need to actually have Python
"installed" per-se.

Now I need to do the same thing for Mac, using MacPython 2.3 for Carbon in
a CFM app.

What hoops do I have to jump through to make something similar to my
Windows setup work on Mac?

(this will be so much simpler once I no longer need to support CFM...)