[Pythonmac-SIG] Python Palm hotsync software?

Skip Montanaro skip at pobox.com
Fri Feb 13 15:02:40 EST 2004

    Konrad> I have an old Palm III that I am still happy with, with two
    Konrad> exceptions: so much dust has accumulated under the top screen
    Konrad> layer that it has become hard to read, and I can't connect it to
    Konrad> my iBook, the USB adapter is no longer available.

Try googling for "USB PalmConnect cable".  There's bound to be someone out
there who still has one in stock.  (Of course there's always Ebay.)  If you
need a part number, it is (if my aging eyes didn't mislead me) #163-0069.

How does dust get underneath anything?  I've never had a problem with my
Palm III.

Skip